1880 Bank offers a Business Visa® Check Card with no monthly or annual fees and no finance charges.
The Visa® Check Card can be used in place of checks to pay for business expenses. It’s convenient, affordable, and makes tracking business purchases a breeze.
Is the Visa® Check Card right for your business?
- 24/7 purchasing power with a Check Card that doubles as an ATM card
- Accessible and flexible way to make purchases in person, by phone or over the internet
- Accepted worldwide and can even be used for automatic monthly business expenses like utilities, cell phone bills, parking and transportation, and more
- Allows for multiple authorized signers – no need to split up checks or determine what happened to a missing check
Facts you need to know about our Business VISA® Check Card:
- Private: Make purchases without disclosure of personal information (address & phone number remains confidential), unlike a check.
- Flexible: Make purchases in person, by phone or over the internet
- Convenient: Use of the card for business expenses instead of writing checks. Each purchase amount is deducted from the business checking account
- No Fee: No monthly or annual fees, and no finance charges, unlike a traditional business credit card
- Business Only: The card must be used for commercial purposes; no consumer use permitted
- Point of Sale (POS): Just swipe your card and enter PIN or signature
- ATM Compatible: Make inquiries, deposits, and transfers from any ATM